Policies and Procedures
When you phone The Lock Lady Locksmith for service, rest assured, your call will be answered promptly, politely and professionally. This page is dedicated as a basic list of our working policies and procedures.
1. We will arrive on time as scheduled. If there is an unforeseen delay, we will phone you promptly.
2. All of your security options will be explained on site and work will commence at time of appointment.
3. Feel free to ask questions! We will clearly and politely explain how we perform services. However, we have the right to refuse service to anyone whom we do not feel comfortable transacting business. We will not communicate or work for combative or abusive individuals.
1. We will not bill for individual residential service. Payment is collected at time of service. No exceptions.
2. LOCKOUTS require payment at the time of service.
• We will always give you accurate pricing and arrival times for lockouts.
• We do not bill for lockouts.
• Upon arrival, we complete all paperwork and payment first and before we get you in.
3. Commercial billing is available. We have many clients on billing cycles.
4. For property owners whom are not in the area, we can make arrangements for service and payment remotely.
- Over the phone quotes will be accurate BASED UPON INFORMATION GIVEN TO US when ordering service.
- There are pricing differences between working with various types of locks. Time of service requested. ASAP service. Types of lockouts we face…etc.
7. If you are ordering eviction locksmith services:
• We will help you with the eviction process.
• We follow Arizona state eviction laws.
8. NO BARTERING or NEGOTIATING ACCEPTED
• Please do not try to barter for services. Please do not try to negotiate pricing with The Lock Lady. Our prices are extremely reasonable and we know it. This is one of the many reasons our word-of-mouth referrals are abundant.
The Lock Lady is a talented locks mith and always happy to help her clients. Know that you have hired an ethical, competent company for your mechanical security. Thank you for your business!